1. The following are all trading names for Picturedrome Electric Theatre Co Ltd:- Century Cinema, Plaza Cinema, Carlton Cinema, Maxime Cinema, Picturedrome Cinema and Luxe Cinema The registered address of the Company is Picturedrome Cinema, 51 Canada Grove, Bognor Regis West Sussex, PO21 1DW. Company Registration Number is 6165297. Vat Number is 904305264. In these term and conditions, the Company will be referred to as "Picturedrome".
2. Tickets Purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless for any reason the performance is cancelled. In this case the whole amount, including the booking fee, will be refunded by the same method which you made the purchase.
3. We charge a 50p booking fee per ticket for all bookings made by phone or online.
4. Promotional vouchers and discounts, must be redeemed at time of purchase. Some offers are not available for advance bookings so please check the Terms and Conditions applicable to the offer.
5. If a film is age restricted - 12a, 15, or 18, whether or not a ticket has been purchased online, the Customer must bring recognised identification, such as a passport, driving licence, or official student card. If authentic identification cannot be provided when requested, you will not gain entry to the film and your tickets and booking fee will not be refunded. The final decision with regard to the production of identification and it's suitability to prove age rests with the Staff of the cinema, and the Companies' decision in this matter is final.
6. You must show your Booking Reference in order to collect your tickets.
7. If you book the wrong product in error, please let us know immediately in order for us to change the booking. If you do not do so within one hour of making the original booking you will not be entitled to a refund as per condition number 2.
8. If you fail to attend a performance for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
9. Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, and will not be used for any other use than that related to the cinemas.